2020 EZEGO Fold LS
Our lowest step through on an e-bike.
Due to popular demand and countless requests in 2019, we bring you the Fold LS.
Easy storage and easy mounting without compromising ride quality: that was the brief. Equipped with the same quality components as the Fold, this bike is the perfect travel companion, especially for those with any level of reduced mobility.
Aside from the obvious low step through, the main points of difference from the Fold are slightly larger frame for increased stability, and slightly wider saddle for improved comfort.
As with the standard Fold, quick release mechanisms will have this e-bike folded down for storage or travelling in no time. We dare say that this is also one of the lightest e-bikes in it’s class, making it handy for lifting into a car boot, and motorhome or boat. 45Nm of torque in the EZEGO 250W motor, together with the large 400Wh battery, will give you an average of 40km on a charge.
Shimano Claris 8 speed gearing with a trigger shifter will assist in economising your battery usage, as well as your own energy, keeping you riding for longer periods. Our high quality Promax disc brakes enable reduced stopping distances, which leaves you in full control of this e-bike at all times.
All the components on the Fold LS have been carefully selected for optimal performance and low weight.
- Weight (kg): 19.5
- Colour: Matt Metallic Gunmetal
- Frame Composition: 6061 lightweight alloy low step folding with internal cables
- Fork: 6061 lightweight
- Motor: 250W 36V rear hub brushless gear drive
- Motor Torque: 45Nm regulated to 15.5mph
- Battery: Powerful 36v 400Wh with Samsung cells
- Battery Management: Smart BMS with sleep mode function
- Charger: 2Ah smart charger, 4 hours charging
- Battery Capacity: 75% after 500 cycles / 70% after 1000 cycles
- Display: EZEGO 5 mode LED with quick connect cables
- Walk Assist: 6km/h
- Range: 40km based on average conditions
- Shifters: Shimano Altus 8 Speed Rapid Fire Plus
- Rear Mechanism: Shimano Claris 8 Speed
- Chainset: Prowheel Solid 44T with alloy cranks
- BB: Neco sealed cartridge
- Cassette: Shimano HG31 11-34T
- Chain: KMC X8 Rust Buster
- Rims: Alloy double wall 36H
- Front Hub: Front alloy quick release with sealed bearings
- Spokes: Stainless & brass nipples (14G Front/13G Rear)
- Tyres: 60TPI Kenda Kwik with reflective line
- Inner Tubes: Kenda 20" x 1.75" Presta high pressure
- Seat Post: Alloy micro adjust 34 x 420mm
- Saddle: Velo Plush
- Handlebar: 600mm alloy 25.4 bar bore
- Grips: Velo locking palmwing double density
- Stem: Zoom quick folding with adjustble height
- Headset: Neco semi-integrated
- Brakeset: Promax mechanical disc brakes
- Brake Rotors: 140mm front & 160mm rear
- Mudguards: Alloy
- Kickstand: Alloy center mount
- Rear Carrier: Alloy pannier ready with bungee straps