Falcon Glide E-Bike Step-Through
The Falcon Glide is built for exactly that, gliding through the countryside taking lumps and bumps in it’s stride thanks for the set of suspension forks upfront. With a 360Wh battery and powerful 250W rear hub motor, you’re in full control of 3 different levels of power assistance via the easy to use handlebar controller. Gliding on an ebike should be comfortable, so not only are all 3 contact points designed for exactly that, but with an easy to adjust seat post and adjustable quill stem, you’ll easily get set up just right.
- 700C wheels with 17inch Alloy low-step comfort frame, suspension forks and full length mudgaurd set
- 36V 10Ah (360Wh) sea tube mounted lithium battery with 250W rear hub motor, limited to 15.5mph pedal assist. Range/charge time approx 40-45km/5hrs
- Shimano 6 speed Revoshift gears and powerful alloy V-brakes
- Double wall 700C rims with CNC sidewall for improved braking performance
- 700 x 38C City tyres
- Comfort handlebars, grips and saddle with simple to adjust, quick release seat post