The 2016 Integra NT26 is built around a dual suspension frameset featuring adjustable rear suspension and front suspension forks and is ideal for paths, track and trails. It has an 18 speed transmission with a Shimano TZ rear derailleur and Microshift twist grip gear shifters. The handle bar stem and saddle are height adjustable so you can fine tune the geometry for a comfortable ride.
- Frame: Hi-tensile suspension frame with adjustable spring tension
- Fork: Integra Shox suspension fork
- Wheels: 26” alloy rims with black Joytech rims
- Tyres: Kenda 26 x 1.95 ATB tyres
- Brakes: Alloy V brakes with 3 finger levers
- Gears: 18 speed gears with Shimano Tourney rear derailleur and Microshift twist-grip shifters
- Steering: 580mm lo-rise handlebars with black PVC grips
- Saddle: ATB saddle on a grooved non-slip seat post
- Colour: Black frame with green stays and green fork
- Frame Size: 18"
|Brake Type||V Type|
|Suspension||Front + Rear|