KMC X10 EL
A 10 speed chain that gives enhanced durability with their SP (Stretchproof) treatment. Also the chain is non-directional in design meaning it's independent of direction & allows maximum compatibility. Extra light (EL) also.
Shifting performance, durability and easy mounting are other key words for KMC Chain and they are compatible with all major shifting systems.
- KMC's 10 speed chains are compatible with all major shifting systems, it is NON directional so will work with both Shimano's mtb and road 10 speed
- Shifting performance, durability and easy mounting are other key words for KMC Chain
- Enhanced Durability: With unique SP (StrechProof) treatment, the durability has been effectively enhanced by reducing the attrition between inner plates and pin. As a result, chain life has been significantly prolonged.
- X-Bridge: This is on the outer plate, configured with precisely articulated angles for quicker and smoother gear shifting and quieter riding. Lightweight shorter length pins length combine with high-grade materials to reduce weight. Tensile strength safety is assured with a minimum 1020kgf above ISO standards.
- 1/2" X 11/128" - 114 Links, pin length 5.88mm
- Compatible with: any 10-speed derailleur system
- Nickel Plated
- Double X-Durability
- Extra Light - 262 grams only!