Specialized Hotrock 20"
Your little tike might love to ride, but given that they're still growing like a weed, the big-kid-trail-shredder bike can probably wait a few years. That's why we made our Hotrock 20 with plenty of gear range to tackle the neighborhood hills, and enough front-end travel to ride beginner's trails confidently.
Of course, it also features a lightweight and toug 20-inch A1 Premium aluminium frame that's designed to take a hit while they find their legs on the pump track. Chatter and bumps, meanwhile, are handled by the coil-sprung SR Suntour fork's 40mm of travel.
Then there are a whole host of other components that are plenty tough enough to stand up to your little ripper, so you can rest assured that you'll be spending more time riding with your kid and less time waiting in line at the repair counter.
- Tough, light, and durable, the A1 Premium aluminium frame is built to stand up to years of tough riding.
- SR Suntour XCT-JR suspension fork offers 40mm of coil-sprung travel that smooths out bumpy, rough terrain.
- 20-inch Renegade tyres provide plenty of grip both on- and off-road.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, single-butted, unisex frame, replaceable derailleur hanger
- FORK: SR Suntour XCT-JR, coil spring w/ preload adjust, 1-1/8" steerer, quick-release, V-brake & post-mount disc compatible, 40mm of travel
- FRONT HUB: Alloy, loose ball bearings, bolt type, 32h
- REAR HUB: Shimano Tourney, 7-speed freehub, 32h
- SPOKES: Stainless, 14g
- RIMS: 20" alloy, 16mm depth, 21mm internal width
- INNER TUBES: Schrader valve
- FRONT TYRE: Renegade, 26 TPI, wire bead, 20x2.1"
- REAR TYRE: Renegade, 26 TPI, wire bead, 20x2.1"
- CRANKSET: Forged alloy, square taper, 127mm w/ chainguard
- CHAINRINGS: Steel, 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BSA, square taper, E-type
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tourney, grip shift, 7-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney TX, 7-speed
- CASSETTE: SunRace, 7-Speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN: KMC HV500
- FRONT BRAKE: V-brake w/ tool-less reach adjust brake lever
- REAR BRAKE: V-brake w/ tool-less reach adjust brake lever
- HANDLEBARS: 580mm, aluminum, 5-degree backsweep, 25.4mm
- GRIPS: Specialized, slip-on
- STEM: 20-degree rise, 25.4mm
- SADDLE: Specialized Kids' Henge
- SEAT BINDER: Bolt-type, 31.8mm
- PEDALS: Nylon platform w/ reflectors
9 BB Drop 20mm BB Height 183mm Bike Standover Height 468mm Chainstay Length 390mm Crank Length 127mm Fork Length, Full 352mm Fork Rake/Offset 40mm Front Center 527mm Handlebar Width 580mm Head Tube Angle 69° Head Tube Length 110mm Reach 320mm Saddle Width 135mm Seat Tube Angle 72° Seat Tube Length 279mm Seatpost Length 300mm Stack 448mm Stem Length 70mm Top Tube Length, Horizontal 465mm Trail 35mm Wheelbase 916mm