Specialized Hotrock 24" 2019
Your little one might love to ride, but that doesn't mean they'll be doing Trans-Provence this summer. That's why we made our Hotrock 24 with plenty of gear range to tackle the neighborhood hills, and enough front-end travel to ride beginner's trails confidently.
Of course, it also features a lightweight and tough A1 Premium aluminium frame that's designed to take a hit while they find their legs on the pump track. Chatter and bumps, meanwhile, are handled by the coil-sprung SR Suntour fork's 50mm of travel.
Then there are a whole host of other components that are plenty tough enough to stand up to your little ripper, so you can rest assured that you'll be spending more time riding with your kid and less time waiting in line at the repair counter.
- Tough, light, and durable, the A1 Premium aluminium frame is built to stand up to years of tough riding.
- SR Suntour XCT-JR suspension fork offers 50mm of coil-sprung travel that smooths out bumpy, rough terrain.
- 24-inch Renegade tyres provide plenty of grip both on- and off-road.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, single-butted, unisex frame, replaceable derailleur hanger
- FORK: SR Suntour XCT-JR, coil spring w/ preload adjust, 1-1/8" steerer, quick-release, V-brake & post-mount disc compatible, 40mm offset, 50mm of travel
- FRONT HUB: Alloy, loose ball bearings, bolt type, 32h
- REAR HUB: Shimano Tourney, 8-/9-speed freehub, 32h
- SPOKES: Stainless, 14g
- RIMS: 24" alloy, 16mm depth, 21mm internal width, 32h
- INNER TUBES: Schrader valve
- FRONT TYRE: Renegade, 26 TPI, wire bead, 24x2.1"
- REAR TYRE: Renegade, 26 TPI, wire bead, 24x2.1"
- CRANKSET: Forged alloy, square taper, 152mm w/ chainguard
- CHAINRINGS: Steel, 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BSA, square taper, E-type
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tourney, grip shift, 8-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney TX, 8-speed
- CASSETTE: SunRace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN: KMC HV500
- FRONT BRAKE: V-brake w/ tool-less reach adjust brake lever
- REAR BRAKE: V-brake w/ tool-less reach adjust brake lever
- HANDLEBARS: Double-butted alloy, 5-degree backsweep, 25.4mm
- GRIPS: Specialized, slip-on
- STEM: 20-degree rise, 25.4mm
- SADDLE: Specialized Kids' Henge
- SEAT BINDER: Bolt-type, 31.8mm
- PEDALS: Nylon platform w/ reflectors