Starting early is the key to teaching your young ones the joys of bicycle life, and there's no better way to do so than with our Hotwalk. Designed for less crashes and more smiles, the Hotwalk makes learning to ride a bike as easy as can be.
With no pedals or gears, it's designed to help your little ripper find their balance by making it as easy as possible to put their feet down. In fact, scooting around with their feet is how the bike moves (outside of gravity), so they'll get used to the feeling of riding without much of the risk. And with a redesigned frame, the new Hotwalk features a lower standover height to accommodate younger riders, as well as a longer wheelbase for more stable scooting.
Even better for you, there isn't much that can break should the bike hit the deck on the pump track, so there's less maintenance then with a "traditional" bike—like airless tyres that'll never go flat. That's right, you get parental hero status, and they have the time of their lives while learning to ride. Win-win.
- Tough A1 Premium Aluminum frame has a low standover that's made to fit all sizes of little kids.
- The 12-inch alloy wheels are not only light, but durable enough to take plenty of abuse.
- The Rhythm Lite Airless tires will never go flat, allowing your little ripper to scoot around on- and off-road worry-free.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, 1" threaded headset
- FORK: Formed steel tubes, 95mm Spacing
- STEM: Die Cast Aluminum, 35mm length, 22.2 clamp diameter
- HANDLEBARS: Steel, 400mm width, 20mm rise, 8-degree backsweep
- GRIPS: Specialized, slip-on
- REAR HUB: Bolt-on, 95mm spacing, loose ball bearings, 16h
- FRONT TYRE: Rhythm Lite Airless, 12x2.3"
- REAR TYRE: Rhythm Lite Airless, 12x2.3"
- RIMS: 12" alloy, 16mm depth, 21mm internal width
- SADDLE: Hotwalk Integrated Saddle/Seatpost
- FRONT HUB: Bolt-on, 95mm spacing, loose ball bearings, 16h
- SEATPOST: Steel, 22.2mm
- SEAT BINDER: Bolt-type, 25.4mm
- SPOKES: Stainless, 14g
unisex 5 B-B Drop 55mm 118mm Bike Stand-Over Height 281mm 258mm Fork Length (full) 205mm 5mm Front-Center 297mm 400mm Head-Tube Angle 69° 70mm Reach 185mm 110mm Seat-Tube Angle 71° 160mm Seatpost Length 230mm 319mm Stem Length 35mm 295mm Trail 57mm 544mm