If we're being honest with ourselves, learning to ride, back in the day, bordered on a traumatic event. The crashes, oh the crashes. These days, however, kids have it easy with awesome little bikes like our Boy's Hotwalk.
With no pedals or gears, it's designed to help Junior finds his balance by making it as easy as possible to put his feet down. In fact, scooting around with his feet is how the bike moves (outside of gravity), so he'll get used to the feeling of riding without much of the risk.
Even better for you, there isn't much that can break should the bike hit the deck on the pump track, so there's less maintenance then with a "traditional" bike. That's right, you get parental hero status, and they have the time of their lives while learning to ride. Win-win.
- Durable and tough, the A1 Premium Aluminum walking frame is designed specifically for little ones to scoot around safely.
- The 12-inch alloy wheels are not only light, but durable enough to take plenty of abuse.
- The Rhythm Lite Sport tires are heavy-duty, and allow your little dude to scoot around on- and off-road.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, 12" walking bike, formed tubes, horizontal dropouts
- FORK: Hi-Ten steel, 1" threaded steerer, 3/8" axle dropouts
- FRONT HUB: Steel, nutted axle, 16h
- REAR HUB: Steel, nutted axle, 16h
- SPOKES: Stainless, 14g
- RIMS: 12", alloy single wall, pin joint, 16h
- INNER TUBES: Schrader valve
- FRONT TYRE: Rhythm Lite, 12x2.0", 30TPI, wire bead
- REAR TYRE: Rhythm Lite, 12x2.0", 30TPI, wire bead
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Kids', steel, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 22.2mm
- GRIPS: Specialized, Kraton, closed end, 105mm
- STEM: Quill, alloy, 22.2mm clamp
- SADDLE: Specialized Kids, 22.2mm integrated steel seatpost
- SEATPOST: Steel, 22.2mm, integrated w/ saddle
- SEAT BINDER: Alloy, 25.4mm