Juice Lubes Tyre Juice Tubeless Tyre Sealant
ntroducing the brand new formula Tyre Juice, new-and-improved for 2019!
Tyre Juice is a World Cup downhill used, abused and approved sealant for Brendan Fairclough, Phil Atwill and friends to tubeless their tyres.
Tyre Juice wards off punctures and pinch-flats by coating your rubber in a protective force field.
Slosh it in and you’ll enjoy a puncture-proof performance on the thorny roads and rocky trails. It also allows you to run lower pressures, meaning more grip, more comfort and more speed.
It’s a doddle to install and battles faff every time you ride.
New formula for 2019:
- Thinner formula will coat your tyres like no other
- Seals holes up to 7mm
- Filled with particles to create a stronger and faster seal on punctures
- Finds the little crevices between the bead and rim
- Handles high and low pressures so great for MTB, Road & Gravel tyres
- Available in 500ml (5L and 130ml coming soon)
- Advanced synthetic latex formula is ammonia-free, won’t damage wheels or tyres and won’t cause allergic reactions
- Longer effective life than competitors, you’ll get 6-9 months of riding before needing a top-up in typical UK conditions
- Water washable means less mess when installing or changing tyres
- Can be installed through the valve or direct into your tyre
- Won’t dry out and ball up like other sealants
- A resealable bottle makes installation easy
- Tyre Juice works with all road and mountain bike tubeless and UST systems.
- Easy to apply.
- Anti-static properties prevent the build-up of dust, dirt and mud on stanchions, shock shafts and seals.
- Eliminates wiper seal stiction, particularly on new or freshly serviced forks/shocks or where stanchions/shafts are of a larger diameter.
- Improves small bump sensitivity.
- Reduced trail buzz resulting in increased comfort and less rider fatigue particularly in the hands and forearms.
- Increased shock/fork performance for longer after a service or from new, straight out the box.
- Reduces wear to forks and shocks resulting in less chance of mechanical failure.
- If used regularly the ingress of dirt into internal oil is reduced, cleaner oils for longer, better performance for longer.
- Safe for use on all shock/stanchion coatings as well as metal, carbon fibre, rubber and plastics.